Pages

November Favourites

Thursday 6 December 2012


I've been trying lots of new products in November, and this is a selection of my favourite products that I was reaching for most last month. First is the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment which is basically a treatment to be used in between shampooing and conditioning. I've only used this a couple of times so I can't comment on the hair growth aspect, but it does leave my hair feeling soft, strong and super shiny! I'm using the whole hair growth range at the moment, so I'll update with that in due course to see if it's working. Another hair care product I'm loving this month is the TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Plump Powder. I'm not really one for hair styling products as I usually just let my hair do its own thing, but recently I've been loving a tousled, slightly messy look and this product is perfect for just adding a touch of texture and volume without feeling like my hair is weighed down in product.

I recently bought a few MUA eyeshadow palettes, but the Undressed Palette is the one that I have been reaching for nearly every day. The quality of the shadows are amazing, and I rarely stray from a neutral eye so this is perfect for me. I finally succumbed to the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which has been calling my name every time I'm in Boots! It was on a buy one, get one half price deal so I couldn't resist any longer. I use this to apply liquid foundation and find it gives such a lovely finish, I can't imagine applying foundation without it anymore! I also use it to buff in cream blusher. Another highly blogged about product is the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107 which completely embodies Autumn/Winter for me. It's the perfect berry shade, and I love the matte finish. It has a creamy formula, doesn't highlight imperfections and has amazing staying power. Lastly, I've included LUSH King of Skin which is a solid body butter applied when skin is wet, rinsed off and gently patted dry. This has been my saviour recently with the harsh winter weather, and it smells lovely - full of moisturising cocoa butter and shea butter.

Quite a few favourites from me this month, I found it really difficult to narrow it down for this post! What products have you been loving recently?

14 comments:

  1. Great favourites, I love the undressed palette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! I'll have to go to my nearest Lush to find that soap! I can't wait to try my Kate Moss lippy when it arrives!
    Joelle
    xoxo
    febgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body butter is so gorgeous, couldn't recommend it enough! xx

      Delete
  3. Greta favourites, i love the real techniques brushes :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love the Undressed palette :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it nearly every day, amazing value. xx

      Delete
  5. The undressed Palette always wins. Lovely post :)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially for how much it costs! Definite winner. xx

      Delete
  6. I just got the stippling brush with some Boots points I'd built up, I use it for cream blush too it's perfect for the job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, it's pretty amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with the Stippling Brush and MUA Undressed Palette!

    Now following :)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...