Pages

MAC RiRi Woo

Sunday 6 October 2013



I need to pay homage to my perfect red lipstick. MAC Riri Woo - I have finally found you, and I shall never let you go. I purchased this on a whim back when the first Riri for MAC collection was released, and I'll admit I was sucked in by the hype and I was determined to get this lipstick before it sold out (which only took a couple of hours, I might add). I wasn't looking for love, I was merely curious about what was out there but what I found has blown me away. Riri Woo is a variation of MAC's classic Ruby Woo lipstick. It's a retro matte formula so it's not the creamiest of lipsticks and it does drag when applying. However, it's the perfect red shade and it lasts forever. I swear. I hate wearing lipsticks on nights out because I'm terribly messy when I drink, so my lipstick is usually off within an hour of sloppily drinking out of a mug and having a social cigarette or 10. But with Riri Woo, I wake up after a night out with no money, no dignity, sometimes no shoes but I always have Riri Woo left on my lips. It takes a good scrub to get this stuff off!

This is just my ultimate go-to lipstick for a night out when I want to make a bold statement with my lip colour. My search for the perfect red is over, ladies and gentlemen, this love affair is truly for keeps.




8 comments:

  1. I have to say this is a gorgeous red! I find it hard to wear red lipstick - I just don't think I pull it off very well.
    This bold lip really looks great on you. Well worth splashing out on
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks cute! I need more long-lasting lipsticks too - thankyou! Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ri Ri Woo just looks exactly like ruby woo it just looks repackaged! dont get me wrong its nice though

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning colour, it looks beautiful on you <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any of the Retro Matte shades... This one looks beaut on you.


    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to try this still!

    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a perfect red! I'm a little gutted they've run out of stock now, boo! :(

    Lauren x
    www.beautyxdivision.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colour!

    xx

    http://www.forevermissvanity.com/2013/10/john-frieda-luxurious-volume-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...