Pages

Intellicig Electronic Cigarette

Friday 8 November 2013


This post is a little different to the usual beauty ramblings going on here, but it's something quite personal and I hope it will help at least a few people somewhere out there. I am a smoker. It's not something I ever intended to be, and least of all something I'm proud of. I started smoking on and off when I was around 14, and I've "quit" more times than I can count over the years. The only really successful time I managed to quite was back in January when I went cold turkey and managed to stay off the cigarettes for a good 7 months before caving again whilst in the USA over the summer. It felt amazing to go through each day not craving a cigarette, not stinking of stale tobacco smoke and having an irritating constant cough. I could kick myself for starting up again, but unless you're a smoker you won't understand just how easy it is to get hooked time and time again. I'm determined to stop smoking again for health reasons, financial reasons and well, every reason under the sun - there isn't one positive reason to smoke for me anymore.

I received a couple of electronic cigarettes from Intellicig to trial and review, which couldn't have come at a better time. This brand of electronic cigarettes are made in the UK and uses ECOpure e-liquid. Each cigarette contains around 350 puffs which is the equivalent of 35 regular cigarettes. These are disposable, so you don't need to worry about charging or refilling. I've been using these as a replacement for smoking for the past couple of weeks, and I have to say I'm impressed. I always thought this type of thing was a bit of a gimmick if I'm honest, but the action of actually picking up the 'cigarette', inhaling and then seeing the 'smoke' (vapour) afterwards is strangely satisfying. I much prefer the rich variation to the regular, as I don't really get much at all from the regular. If you're considering quitting smoking (you should!) then I'd really recommend trying this product as it's the one thing helping me from going insane or, alternatively, eating the entire kitchen right now. Smokers, I'm sure you'll understand...



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...