Pages

MAC Face & Body Foundation

Sunday 11 May 2014


MAC foundations and I have never really seen eye to eye; I'm still plagued by memories of orange oxidization, cakey-ness and acne eruptions from my teenage years. In all fairness to MAC, that was probably due to the fact that face wipes were my best friend, and I didn't believe in colour-matching. Anyway, I digress. MAC Face & Body foundation has made me do a 180 on my opinion of MAC foundation products. I love this foundation. First of all, the packaging is wonderful - a hygienic bottle form with a nozzle for easily controllable pouring. The shade is perfect for me and best of all, the foundation is totally buildable. It's a really runny liquid consistency, but it thickens as it warms on your skin. One layer provides a super light, fresh coverage - not quite enough for me. Cue layer two, which provides a second skin-like finish. No cakey-ness in sight! I do still need concealer and a little powder on the t-zone to set this off, but I just love this foundation for lazy days where I can fool people into thinking that I'm not wearing any foundation. It's water based and actually wears really well on my oily, sensitive skin.

MAC, we have a winner!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, yeah I didn't believe in matching either, I like your blog:)

    http://modernladyjane.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try a MAC foundation! This looks like one that's really easy to use so I might give it a go!

    Great post,

    Have a lovely evening,
    zofia x | littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this. Think I may treat myself in duty free :)
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many good things about this, it's just the "and body" part that puts me off! I don't want a foundation I could put on my body... if that makes sense?

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...